This jacketed stainless steel beaker is designed to work in conjunction with the BSP-1200 ultrasonic processor configured in the batch mode. It can be used to process up to 1.4 L (1,400 ml) of liquid at a time. The beaker includes a water-cooling jacket that helps maintain the temperature of the processed liquid at the desired level.
Typical lead time to shipping: 2 weeks.
- Material: 304 stainless steel
- Internal volume: 1.4 L
- Integrated cooling jacket with two quick-disconnect ports
- Dimensions: 6" diameter x 7" height
- Top sanitary flange diameter: 4"
- Two quick disconnect-to-3/8” hose barb adapters (for cooling water line) included
Q1. Can I use this beaker for a process other than nano-emulsification, such as extraction, cell disruption or degassing?
Yes, this beaker can be used for a wide range of processes.
Q2. Can I use this beaker with your ISP-3600 processor?
Q3. Can I use this beaker with your LSP-600 processor?
Yes, but please note that the volume of this beaker is not optimal for the LSP-600 processor.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection